Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day Card

I did want to make Mother's Day cards for all my mommie friends, but with work and family the time got away! I will do my best to make sure I am ready next Mother's Day. However, I will have Saturday to make 3 more of these for some special Mommie's. This card was made with my daughter's daycare provider in mind. I truly appreciate what she does with my daughter while mommie is at work, with that said I wanted her to know she is appreciated. My card design comes from one of my favorite bloggers, KWerner. My card making buddy Anicka design was beautiful and I wanted to do my own version!!! Thanks ladies!

E

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, Chicka!!!! I really love the border around the sentiment!!! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete