Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer..... yes it makes you lazy!

This summer went by way to fast, but I was able to spend some time in my craft room making cards and spending time with family and friends. I was able to take a "Momcation" with my good friend Anicka in July. We traveled to Virginia and North Carolina to visit some crafts stores and buy craft materials! Yeah!!! We ate to much, spent to much, but the time spent together was not to much!!! I miss my buddy! Many of you know she lives in Bermuda and our parents took the kids so we were able to get a much needed "BREAK". I now have a stock pile of cards so I will be uploading and blogging on the regular! Hope you all enjoy!! Please some feedback on my work! This card was made with two people in mind! Both of my best friends live far away (Bermuda & California) but what I love most about them is that when we talk its like we were at each others house the day before! Love you bunches Chilain and Anicka!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to make me cry!!! I love you bunches too!!! Love the card!!! That teal and black is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of all your cards I love this one the most!!! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete